Left my Face Deformed - Beverly Hills, CA

I got rhinoplasty off dr ghavami last year and,he...

i got rhinoplasty off dr ghavami last year and,he left 5 deformitys in my nose,he took so much off d profile it colapsed he left no collumella? an it collapsed, he left pig snout deformity.destroyed the skin by burning the cells so it looks like mush and? when i only wanted my nose brought in? a bit he left my face deformed,i? wish i chose anyone else.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

he ignored my emails after and never wrote what he really did on the report op which after asking for it so many times it took 4 months to send he wouldnt answer the questions what he done to my nose i asked for months .and destroyed and deformed my face and parts of my nose i never even wanted touched.

If you are comfortable please feel free to email me at cityapplecity@gmail.com- would love to get the chance to talk to you.
Hope you are healing better
nicki thank you for sharing your results, I am scheduled for surgery with this dr. and am just now seeing all the negative reviews and i am panicking- would you mind if we can privately send emails, maybe some before after pics, because I am so worried. How are you doing now?
Yes could you please post before and after pics of our nose....

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing.