Never Been Happier!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have wanted to correct my nose for over 10...

I have wanted to correct my nose for over 10 years, the one thing holding me back was that I hadn't found a doctor that made me feel comfortable, after all, it is my face. As much as I wanted the procedure, I wasn't sure I'd ever follow through, until I met Dr. Dhir. Within minutes of meeting with him I knew he was my doctor. Every quality you would need in a doctor to make you feel comfortable, Dr. Dhir possessed them all and more. He gave me all the time in the world, he was very thorough in the consultation, answered every question, was extremely honest, and beyond personable but always professional. Dr. Dhir went through the entire recovery process with me: what to expect, how the swelling and bruising would be, the aftercare, all the information I needed so that I was never left confused or concerned that something was wrong. Along the course of my recovery, I was always reminding myself, "Dr. Dhir mentioned that would happen", in which case I was never once worried. I am 8 weeks out of my surgery and have never had more confidence and been more comfortable around people. Immediately following surgery I knew I was happy, but as swelling goes down I continue to love my nose more and more everyday. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Dhir to family, friends, and strangers. He is such a great doctor, but beyond that he is a great person. It is obvious Dr. Dhir is invested in his patience, he makes you feel like you are the only one. It is clear he puts his heart into his work. His office is clean and professional. His assistant Gladys is just a reflection of him, she is beyond amazing as well. She is there for continued support before and after surgery. They are a great team, that together create the most comforting and relaxed experience. Thank you Dr. Dhir and Gladys, you changed my life!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best decision I have made was choosing Dr. Dhir as my doctor. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. From the consultaion to the recovery, Dr. Dhir and his assistant Gladys have been beyond amazing!!