Dr. Kotler: A Pro's Pro - Beverly Hills, CA

If you are reading this review, you are either...

If you are reading this review, you are either strongly considering getting plastic surgery or have already made the decision to do it and are trying to select the best doctor for your procedure. I was in your shoes, and while I am writing this review anonymously, you can rest assured that there is no one more deliberative than I am. I always had a bad nose, and years of getting hit in the face playing sports didn't help (my nose was broken at least once playing basketball in high school). I resisted fixing my nose for years for a variety of reasons, none greater than my fear of a "botched" job. Entrusting a doctor to change your face is obviously a monumental decision. When I finally made the call to do it, I did enormous due diligence, scouring the internet and deploying a family member to call other doctors and friends for recommendations. The goal was the take the pool of hundreds of plastic surgeons and find the best one. Dr. Kotler was among the doctors referred, and upon meeting with those on the short list, was the one I felt most comfortable with. All of the doctors I met with are among the most well-regarded plastic surgeons in LA and are probably in the mix of surgeons you are considering.

Needless to say, I am extremely happy I selected Dr. Kotler. My case was particularly complex, as my procedure addressed health issues, including blocked breathing, in addition to enhanced cosmetics, and Dr. Kotler ultimately thread the needle by giving me a much better nose without it looking like I had a nose job. Another way to put it: He didn't make me look like a different person; he made me look like a better-looking looking version of myself. On results alone, I would strongly recommend Dr. Kotler. I would rather have a terrible person do a great job for me than a great person do a terrible job. Fortunately, though, Dr. Kotler is a great guy who does great work. His bedside manner is second to none. I was blown away by how aggressively he followed up with me throughout my recovery, and how much he cared about my well-being. At every decision point -- from pre-surgery planning to managing post-surgery swelling -- Dr. Kotler drew upon his years of experience to ultimately make generally conservative (safe) decisions, which proved to be the right ones.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My review says it all. Dr. Kotler is an outstanding doctor and I strongly recommend him.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.