Rhinoplasty with Dr. Jay Calvert - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

A lot of research and unfortunately not enough. I thought it would help to post a review on my experience. I had initial rhinoplasty with Dr. Calvert. He has very good bedside manner and a friendly staff, especially for the "hollywood" area. He was not cheap. In 2008 I paid about $12,000, plus additional medical fees which added up to about $15,000 overall. As far as the surgery I would be very careful in choosing him if you are at all concerned about a difficult nose. Meaning, if you have a simple bump to remove and that's it, I think it would be easy for him, but a more complicated nose with septum issues, bulbous tip, etc, may come out looking less ideal. His style is classically a higher rotated, scooped out look. Cute on some, but most it will look uneven and somewhat ski slope like. If a lot needs to be altered, think twice about the scoop look. I have not seen any pictures on his site of revising over rotated noses, so this may be the look he prefers.

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the rhinoplasty community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want rhinoplasty, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.