Rhinoplasty with Chin Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

It took me almost a year to decide I was ready. My...

It took me almost a year to decide I was ready. My biggest concern was going under in surgery, I had a little heart issue and was honestly just scared. I finally pushed myself to do it and everything turned out great. The day of surgery, I felt calm when I thought I would be anxious. They gave me a little drug that calmed me down. I remember laying on the table getting ready to go under and everyone was so calm. I actually went under and never knew it. One minute I was laying there and the next minute it was 3 hours later and my nose and chin was done. I didn't have any pain and went back to the hotel room with my mom where I stayed for 24 hours before going home. I felt completely normal the whole time and for the next several months, never had any significant pain. I didn't even use my pain meds. The most uncomfortable part was my chin for a few weeks, my nose never had any pain.

For those of you that have already done this recently or are thinking about it, be sure to know that you really don't end up looking like you do the first couple months. The swelling really is an issue and took a few weeks to look normal but really ended up being 12 + weeks to actually be totally gone. I didn't believe this either when I first got out of surgery the first week or two. I kept thinking, OMG!!! I look terrible and this was such a mistake, but it does get better.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

When you are in surgery, the doctor is performing an art. He is able to see it and how it looks and how it will look but after a day it doesn't look anywhere near that anymore but will go back to how he designed it over time. Kotler, great doctor, excellent techniques and really knows what he is doing. I have to admit, he took more off my nose and put more in my chin than I was thinking before surgery but once he was in there and doing his thing, he did what he thought was best and now 3 / 4 months later, I'm 100% happy with what he did. Kotler knows what he is doing 100% when it comes to nose and chin, he took me and made me a new person. I'm more confident and I don't feel like people are always just looking at my nose all the time now. They now look at my eyes when I talk to them and not glancing down at my nose.

they did a great job, it looks super natural. handsome!
Your outcome looks really good - congrats!

Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf! Your results are great!

Hey! It turned out great! Way to go!
You have a great result! Thanks for sharing
Wow, you look amazing! You still look like you but just more refined. Congrats on the beautiful results! :)