Rhinoplasty/Botox - Beverly Hills, CA

As for results, I've gotten a lot of compliments...

As for results, I've gotten a lot of compliments since I've had a rhinoplasty/botox with him. I haven't reached one year post op on my nose yet, so I can't comment on the final result, but I do see great improvement. I'll leave a review for the final result whenever that may be. I hope it goes back to shape it had when the cast came off, because that looked perfect.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What did you not like about your nose to begin with?

It was bulbous and too over projecting for my liking. Just had tip work done. The frontal view looks great so far.

We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with the eyes blurred out). Photos are so helpful for the community!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jason Litner stands out to me as a good listener. He always understands what I am trying to say. He makes me feel super comfortable, which is very important with plastic surgery, because you are telling someone your insecurities. *Update* It has been almost a year and my nose looks great. It is much less bulbous and more defined, which is exactly what I wanted.