The BEST Surgeon in This WORLD - Beverly Hills, CA

Ok...let me start off by saying that I had 2...

Ok...let me start off by saying that I had 2 really bad rhinoplasties in my past. I was very reluctant to do it the third time but I knew I just had to. I met Dr. Ghavami and I didn't even have to tell him what I hated about my nose...this genius named everything what he saw could be fixed which was everything I hated about it. He is so easy to talk to and unbelievably smart. Very artistic too which is VERY IMPORTANT for a plastic surgeon to have. So not only did I get my third revision rhinoplasty done, but he also reduced the size of my huge ears which is something I have been wanting to do. I was nervous about this at first because reducing the actual size of them is way more complicated than regular ear surgery where surgeons just push them back. Dr. Ghavami told me this is something he can do and what do I know....he did them and they look WAY better. He warned me before the procedure that I will have a scar on my ear but then after the surgery he said "I was able to hide the scar behind your ear." Genius. I am way more confident wearing my hair up and this man did an amazing job on a very rare procedure that he doesn't even advertise for! As far as my third rhinoplasty results....PERFECTION. Everyone warned me that third rhinoplasties have a greater chance of failure than success but I trusted Dr. Ghavami and my gut never misleads me. He did an amazing job. My nose looks natural, proportionate, and I am able to breathe way better. This man will keep it completely honest which is what I love about him. I got to admit I am a little crazy with my face and body and I always ask him "what about doing this or this" and he will straight out tell me "NO you don't need that done wait until you are older!" Lol. Honestly I am so happy with his work, professionalism, and honesty. I highly recommend him to everyone. I work in entertainment and have a lot of industry friends who want to get their nose done and after seeing Dr. Ghavami's work on me, they are all going to him. It takes a real surgeon/artist/genius to make a third nose job look flawless....there's always a bigger chance of revision rhinoplasty looking worse than before but not in Ghavami's world. And as far as my ears....I love them a lot and you can't tell I had anything done to them but they do look smaller and more proportionate than before. I have googled surgeons to do this ear procedure (Macrotia) in the past and even consulted with them and most refused because it is a very rare procedure. If Dr. Ghavami says he can do it, then trust he can do it and it will come out PERFECT. Thank you Dr. Ghavami!!! He will be doing my boobs very soon! And his staff is so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable!

Photos!

Ok I added some photos. Excuse the size they are the best I can get. The first 2 are befores and the last 3 are afters.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, artistic, gentle, and accurate. He is a true genius and great at what he does. He is so honest!

Agreed! Your nose looks amazing! I just had rhino with Dr G three weeks ago and I can already tell that I love my new nose. Super natural. DR G IS THE BEST!
Wow! very nice nose. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.
Hi I had my third revision 7 months ago and I look so abnormal. How long did it take until you saw the final results? How long does swelling take? Could you explain any problems you had during your experience! Thank you.
Well with revisions I know they continue healing over years. Like I heard it takes 2-3 years for it to FULLY heal. But after about 6 months and a year you should get an idea of what the nose looks like and swelling disappears over time. I know majority of my swelling went away but I am pretty sure there's some very minimal there. Like when I was okay to workout after the surgery, I would workout and of course the nose swells more so I just massage it down. The doctor you choose for the procedure is just as important as how you heal afterwards. Like the doctor had me tape my nose and I was taped up for a while then nightly for a couple months from what I remember. Most swelling goes away in a year and that last little bot of swelling can take longer for revisions. If you are unsatisfied after 7 months then you might want to wait until a full year because it's definitely still healing within the first year. And Dr Ghavami won't touch it if it hasn't been at least a solid year.
Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Did you have any low points during recovery?
Sure! Honestly I was bruised for a while lol. This was the third rhinoplasty and the doctor shaved down the nose bridge so I was bruised. But the pain wasn't that bad....wisdom teeth removal was way worse. I just took pain killers when I needed them and I it was more discomfort than "pain". I just hung out at the house and ate soft foods. The only low point is I couldn't sleep on my stomach (blood rushes to your face) and I have problems sleeping on my back lol. But with a few pillows and an understanding I don't want to ruin recovery I was able to sleep properly.
I definitely would love to see some pictures too! I'm still deciding who to see for a revision rhinoplasty and Dr. Ghavami is one of my top choices. I recently had a consultation with him and he quoted me 20k for revision rhinoplasty. I'm just surprised that yours cost alot less for a third revision rhinoplasty. My nose isn't blotched or anything... I just want it smaller and more refined.
botched*
It depends on the time of surgery and what needs to be done I guess. One revision can be completely different than another. One could take why more time...depends on what needs to be done. I know I am really happy with choosing him for this nose job lol. Mind you I had 2 way cheaper nose jobs in the past and they did not turn out good. Don't let the price determine your choice in doctor trust me. I also had a few things done...in addition to my nose I had my ears done. That amount was just for the nose part not including ears. I can send you befores and afters with my face cut out. What's your email?
My e-mail is oh.sherrie@yahoo.com. Thank you so much! You're right... price shouldn't be a determinant. I want this to be my only revision! I'm also considering Dr. Rizk, a well-known rhinoplasty doctor in New York. It's going to be a hard choice between Ghavami and Rizk. Any pictures or information will be a great help to me!
I'm telling you- I just had rhino with Dr. Ghavami. He is the best. He knows noses and what to do like it's his first language! He also has really good taste- so all of his noses look so good and unique to the person.
do not go to rizk i have been there firstable he is very expensive and is not enough trained for revision he did my first revision and got collapse now i am working to see with ghavami not sure at all too be carefull with rizk check cochran in dallas texas good luck
Thank you for sharing your experience- would you be comfortable with emailing each other back and forth? I am considering rhino with him but now have major doubts- any info would be so helpful. Email is cityapplecity@gmail.com. Thank you and I am sooo happy for you!
Happy for you. Would love to see some pictures.
I will try to post some. I am actually in the entertainment industry and prefer to remain anonymous....people already think everything is natural I don't need picture evidence that I had work done lol. But I will see if I can post some without my face showing.
Thank you. Glad you're happy with your results.
Sure! And thanks! I'll be happy with my boobies next lol