The BEST Surgeon in This WORLD - Beverly Hills, CA

Ok...let me start off by saying that I had 2...

Ok...let me start off by saying that I had 2 really bad rhinoplasties in my past. I was very reluctant to do it the third time but I knew I just had to. I met Dr. Ghavami and I didn't even have to tell him what I hated about my nose...this genius named everything what he saw could be fixed which was everything I hated about it. He is so easy to talk to and unbelievably smart. Very artistic too which is VERY IMPORTANT for a plastic surgeon to have. So not only did I get my third revision rhinoplasty done, but he also reduced the size of my huge ears which is something I have been wanting to do. I was nervous about this at first because reducing the actual size of them is way more complicated than regular ear surgery where surgeons just push them back. Dr. Ghavami told me this is something he can do and what do I know....he did them and they look WAY better. He warned me before the procedure that I will have a scar on my ear but then after the surgery he said "I was able to hide the scar behind your ear." Genius. I am way more confident wearing my hair up and this man did an amazing job on a very rare procedure that he doesn't even advertise for! As far as my third rhinoplasty results....PERFECTION. Everyone warned me that third rhinoplasties have a greater chance of failure than success but I trusted Dr. Ghavami and my gut never misleads me. He did an amazing job. My nose looks natural, proportionate, and I am able to breathe way better. This man will keep it completely honest which is what I love about him. I got to admit I am a little crazy with my face and body and I always ask him "what about doing this or this" and he will straight out tell me "NO you don't need that done wait until you are older!" Lol. Honestly I am so happy with his work, professionalism, and honesty. I highly recommend him to everyone. I work in entertainment and have a lot of industry friends who want to get their nose done and after seeing Dr. Ghavami's work on me, they are all going to him. It takes a real surgeon/artist/genius to make a third nose job look flawless....there's always a bigger chance of revision rhinoplasty looking worse than before but not in Ghavami's world. And as far as my ears....I love them a lot and you can't tell I had anything done to them but they do look smaller and more proportionate than before. I have googled surgeons to do this ear procedure (Macrotia) in the past and even consulted with them and most refused because it is a very rare procedure. If Dr. Ghavami says he can do it, then trust he can do it and it will come out PERFECT. Thank you Dr. Ghavami!!! He will be doing my boobs very soon! And his staff is so down to earth and make you feel so comfortable!

Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Did you have any low points during recovery?
Sure! Honestly I was bruised for a while lol. This was the third rhinoplasty and the doctor shaved down the nose bridge so I was bruised. But the pain wasn't that bad....wisdom teeth removal was way worse. I just took pain killers when I needed them and I it was more discomfort than "pain". I just hung out at the house and ate soft foods. The only low point is I couldn't sleep on my stomach (blood rushes to your face) and I have problems sleeping on my back lol. But with a few pillows and an understanding I don't want to ruin recovery I was able to sleep properly.
I definitely would love to see some pictures too! I'm still deciding who to see for a revision rhinoplasty and Dr. Ghavami is one of my top choices. I recently had a consultation with him and he quoted me 20k for revision rhinoplasty. I'm just surprised that yours cost alot less for a third revision rhinoplasty. My nose isn't blotched or anything... I just want it smaller and more refined.

Photos!

Ok I added some photos. Excuse the size they are the best I can get. The first 2 are befores and the last 3 are afters.

Agreed! Your nose looks amazing! I just had rhino with Dr G three weeks ago and I can already tell that I love my new nose. Super natural. DR G IS THE BEST!
Wow! very nice nose. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.
Hi I had my third revision 7 months ago and I look so abnormal. How long did it take until you saw the final results? How long does swelling take? Could you explain any problems you had during your experience! Thank you.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, artistic, gentle, and accurate. He is a true genius and great at what he does. He is so honest!