Best Nose Job/eyelid Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Yoo did the BEST job on my nose and eyes. ...

Dr. Yoo did the BEST job on my nose and eyes. I’m a half black half Hispanic guy with a HUGE nose. It was really wide (almost as wide as my lips) and flat (when I smiled big enough my nose would touch my lips). I went to a famous doctor in BH and spent A LOT to fix my nose but it didn’t improve much. My nose was still huge, he did nothing for my nostrils and the cartilage he took from my bridge gave me a scooped appearance. I thought about getting a revision when he started giving me filler injections so my tip wouldn’t touch my upper lip when I smiled.

I learned this the hard way…. JUST BECAUSE A SURGEON DOES FAMOUS PEOPLE DOESN’T MEAN HE’S GONNA TREAT/GIVE YOU A CELEBRITY NOSE. I looked around for months trying to find a revision rhino surgeon and someone who did good upper eyelid (blepharoplasty) surgery. My eyes looked tired and angry. I would literally get people asking me if I was tired when I felt GREAT, or angry when I felt chipper! Went to several MD’s. I made a phone appointment with a good doctor in BH, I sent him my photos and was happy with the talk until he said he didn’t want to touch my nostrils unless he had to. After seeing him featured on the Dr. Oz I thought I was set on my decision. Then I looked on Youtube and saw Dr. Nassif’s videos and really liked his work. I tired to make an appointment but he was out of town or something. Michelle/Ana (?AWESOME) told me about Dr. Yoo, He practiced with Dr. Nassif and was available to meet with me. At first I was like heck no, I don’t know this guy, he’s probably practicing on patients Nassif can’t see. After my skeptical fit I decided to give it a go, what did I have to lose, besides mileage.

Meeting Dr. Yoo was ridiculously awesome! He listened to my concerns and explained in great detail how he would go about fixing it. He has the best bedside manner I’ve experienced. He took photos and computer morphed my nose and eyes so I could get a visual of what to expect. He showed me some of his work and I was SOLD. I loved that he wasn’t pushy or trying to fix things I didn’t have issues with. On my next appointment, Dr. Yoo re-explained the surgery and gave me tips on how to make the process smoother, Dr. Nassif happened to be in the office and join us for a little giving his recommendations, I thought it was awesome that everything Dr. Nassif was saying echoed what Dr. Yoo had already told me.

The day of the surgery Dr. Yoo made me feel comfortable and reassured me, I was confident I made the right choice.

I’m a week post op and I look like a stud. Seriously, I barely had bruising after surgery, it’s gone now, my eyes look amazing, my nose is swollen but it looks great almost to the point where if the swelling didn’t go down I’d be fine! The incision lines aren’t visible, I can BREATHE so well! Words can’t express how happy I am about my nose and eyes. Dr. Yoo is INCREDIBLE all around.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Did you have your alar base reduce? How's the scarring? Thx
I am also cobsideribg eyelid surgery after I have rhioplasty. I thought it would be difficult to do both simultaneously.
It wasn't too much for me. I just made sure to really rest for 5 days. I took my medication, vitamins, food, fluids and SLEPT. By day 6 I felt myself again. It would probably be cheaper to do them at the same time because you don't have to pay for OR twice.. But do whatever you feel good about :)
That makes sense. I will discuss that in my next consultation next month. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! It looks like maybe you have a few too many zeros in your cost. :) Let me know if I can help you change that.

I'm glad you had a good experience on your revision! We'd love to see your studly self in photos so we can visualize your transformation.

That's a great review, but you spent a million dollars??? Do you have pics of your nose, B/A?
I have pictures but want to keep them private, but i think he shows them to you when you go in for the consult... it was free when i went
No disrespect, but unfortunately, without a pic of your nose, these are just words. Don't have time for reviews without pics.
none taken. Hope everything works out for you.
I am glad you finally got your nose and eyes fixed. Did you do both surgeries at the same time? How much dit cost? Thanks
yes both at the same time. It was less than twenty thousand... I hesitate giving specific numbers because I know it's case by case. But it was worth every penny!