Very Happy with Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had rhinoplasty over 6 years ago and was very...

I had rhinoplasty over 6 years ago and was very dissatisfied with the results. My left nostril appeared very uneven. I waited over 6 years because I was concerned and scared to have another rhinoplasty, as I have seen revision rhinoplastys have a worst outcome than what they had before. I finally had the courage and was very happy to have chosen Dr. Fleming. He fixed my asymmetrical nostrils and they are now even. Now that the issue has been fixed I am a more confident person. I don't worry if people are staring at my nose as it looks normal now. I have attached 2 pictures that show the asymmetry and 1 picture 2 weeks after the surgery. It's going to be close to 1 month now and I still have a little swelling in the inside of my nostril where the graft was inserted. I do notice this swelling going down each day.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fleming was an excellent Dr. He explained that I didn't need another rhinoplasty. All I needed was a rim graft. I was very excited to hear this as I was concerned and scared that a revision rhinoplasty would have made it worst. I didn't want to change my whole nose I just wanted my nostrils to be symmetrical. His staff are also great people. They actually care and will make you feel very comfortable. I wish I had gone with Dr. Fleming for my first surgery as I am very confident I wouldn't have had to gone again.

Congrats.
Hi.Are dr Fleming have alot in exspierence in revision rhynoplasty?This show you alot pictures before and after? Maybe u can share with me?Its will be very help me.Thanks
Great outcome. Very happy for you. Congrats.

I can see the difference for sure. You look great! Please keep us posted as your swelling continues to go down.