Great Job and Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

They are my heroes. I am a guy from middle east...

They are my heroes.
I am a guy from middle east and i had my nose done 8 years ago back in my country,but my previous doctor ruined my dreams about my nose and what he left was a mess,so after 8 years suffering from breathing problems and obviously the shape of my nose i did lots of research for finding a doctor to bring back my nose and finally i found Dr. Soliman and Dr.Litner.My main purpose was to make it as natural as possible and i should say here that they accomplished what they discussed with me, and truly they are blessed.It has been 2 weeks that i have done my nose it looks amazing its getting better everyday.I am honored to share my experience with all you.They saved my life and brought me happiness.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

well, I have to say the reason for choosing Dr Litner and Dr,Solieman was trust and confidence. Their excellent jobs were proof that they believe in what they do. So, it helped to determine that they will accomplish things they discussed with me during the consultation.

You look great, do you have a before picture? Did you have two surgeons operate on you the second time?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

I'm assuming that photo is an "after" post-op shot? You look great!