Easily the Best Plastic Surgeon I've Come Across - Beverly Hills, CA

I absolutely love Dr Ghavami. I've recommended him...

I absolutely love Dr Ghavami. I've recommended him to my friends who have had beautiful results from his work. As for me, he re-did my nose and I couldn't be happier with the results. It looks so perfect you can't tell i've had work done. Which is obviously what I wanted. I researched every plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills and the surrounding LA area before I chose him. Just by taking a look at his rhinoplasty before and afters on his website says how talented he is.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's an artist as which I believe contributes to his talent. I wouldn't even consider going to another plastic surgeon for any procedures. His entire staff is friendly and Aman, his nurse made me feel so loved and cared for. I also had no pain what so ever after surgery. He has special techniques to help reduce that. He's a rhinoplasty specialist, written books and speaks around the world. I can't say enough great things about Dr Ghavami and his staff. Visit him once and you'll be sold. Note* If you're concerned about price and were thinking about going somewhere else because it would cost less, don't. This type of work is forever so pay a couple extra grand to have the best work on you.