Dr. Zoumalan Does Amazing Work! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Richard Zoumalan performed an exceptional...

Dr. Richard Zoumalan performed an exceptional revisional rhinoplasty of my nose. I have a history of chronic sinusitis and have had several sinus surgeries and 2 rhinoplasties in hopes to correct my problem. My original rhinoplasy was done to correct a severely deviated septum. This surgery left me unable to breathe out of my nose. I had a second surgery where the surgeon used alar batton grafts to correct collapsed nasal valves.

Unfortunately, these grafts failed and with time became infected leaving me with a pollybeak deformity. These grafts were painful and I was in search of a surgeon that could help alleviate the pain and improve my breathing and overall look of my nose. After removing my splint and seeing my results for the first time, my nose looked better than I could have ever imagined. It brought tears to my eyes! I am incredibly happy with my results.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with several plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and was finally referred to Dr. Zoumalan by a family friend. After consulting with Dr. Richard Zoumalan and listening to his explanation of what was necessary to correct my problem, I felt confident with Dr. Zoumalan as my plastic surgeon. With outrageous nervous tension I underwent my 2nd revision rhinoplasty on October 4, 2012. After surgery he took the time to call and check in on how I was doing. Dr. Zoumalans' precise attention to detail assured a remarkable outcome. As a result of this wonderful experience, I have reconsidered my career goals and have initiated my desire to become a facial plastic surgeon. THANKS Dr. Zoumalan!!! CM