Dr. Fleming Changed my Life! - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. Fleming five out of five stars because not only is he an extremely talented surgeon, he is an incredible person who spends time with you, answers all of your questions and treats you with so much kindness. I can't wait to see him for my follow up appointments! I would like to take a moment to encourage anyone considering plastic surgery to contact Dr.Richard Fleming. He is truly an amazing surgeon/artist who has changed my life! I had a nose job years back and it was botched so of course I had my hesitations about revising the rhinoplasty and who to go to. For years I looked for the right surgeon and I found him on realself.com. Dr. Fleming is a facial plastic surgeon which is REALLY important. This is what he specializes in! From the moment I stepped into his office I felt extremely good about making a complimentary consultation with the Dr. He spent a great amount of time with me answering my questions and of course giving me tons of information. I made the right decision having Dr. Fleming do my surgery.He is simply the best. I know because I took the time to meet with MANY doctors. I am so glad I waited until I found him. I look beautiful! Have I mentioned his staff? Incredible people! I am just so impressed with my whole experience. I will not let anyone else touch my face! I don't want my picture up on a website but if you saw me you wouldn't even know I had work done!

hi someane sharr story about revision nose job with me pls ?
Can you please consider emailing me pictures? I am really having a hard time deciding as I only see two photos on his profile.