My nose was deformed - Amazing Doctor - Beverly Hills, CA

My nose was deformed due to a previous rhinoplasty...

My nose was deformed due to a previous rhinoplasty procedure.. Besides the obvious bad results I was unable to breathe correctly.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not more than a year passed that it was obvious that I needed reconstructive surgery due to a very "Botched" rhinoplasty procedure done by another highly recommended surgeon. I had a few consultations with other doctors and chose Dr. Cohen to fix what seemed impossible. The other doctors seemed sceptical about the results due to so much cartiage removal. Dr. C was very confident that he could fix my nose. Well, he did. The results are amazing. My nose is very natural looking and IT FUNCTIONS! I live in Florida but the trip to see him in CA was so worth it. If I decide to have any other procedure..I would'nt hesitate a second to buy a ticket and see Dr. C again. THANK YOU Dr. C! And he suggested removal of the sacks under my eyes. WOW Huge improvement.

I'm glad you were able to find a surgeon to do this so successfully! We'd love to see before and after pics if you're interested in posting them.