The Best There is - Beverly Hills, CA

My friend goes to Dr K and recommended him, and he...

My friend goes to Dr K and recommended him, and he is well worth the money spent.

Hi Zavena ,

Thanks for Zavena for the added info your review has been updated.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

My initial concern was the bags under my eyes that just never went away. I had been considering a lower bleph, but after talking to a friend of mine she recommended I go see Dr Klein instead of surgery. I did a lot of online research, and was a bit nervous due to possible complications, but it seemed that the majority of people who used fillers were happy with the results. He took one look at me and also suggested filling in the lower third of my face, which surprised me but I'm glad I went ahead with it. The results are very subtle - I basically look like I've gotten a full nights sleep and like I've turned back the clock many, many years.
There was literally no pain with the injections, and no bruising. I think that has to do with the skill of the doctor. I have been sore for about 2 days afterwards - but it is manageable and it is getting better. What bothers me more is that my face broke out a a bit from the topical anesthetic they used, but that is a minor price to pay for what I consider a total success.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr K is amazing - he knows exactly what proportions make up a beautiful face and is an artist as much as a doctor. He took one look at me and recommended a filler treatment and I am so, so happy with the results. Literally the next day people were telling me how rested, good I looked.