Wonderful Doctor - Beverly Hills, CA

I looked tired all the time and I hated it! I was...

I looked tired all the time and I hated it! I was nervous at first but once he started I saw that there was no pain. I had in mind that having a needle around my eyes was going to be painful, but not at all. He talked to me the whole entire time and took his time. The only thing that I didn't like was the down time; I had two black eyes for a little over a week. But once I was healed I looked 10 years younger. I loved it and would do all over again!

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I would have given him 5 starts but i did have to wait 30 min after my appointment time

Thanks for the review RedRose.  The fact that you had several days with black eyes lets other people know that this is a side effect that may occur.  When I had Restylane I bruised as well.

I'm glad you feel great now!

Kate

Hello Megan,
I was not given any numbing cream but the pain I felt was the fist shot. I was told that the filler already comes with lidocaine and they mix more lidocaine.

Wow, I'm really surprised to read you didn't experience pain with the injections. That is great! Where you given numbing cream, or anything else that helped with that?