A True Specialist for Upper Eyelid Filler Treatment - Beverly Hills, CA

Two years ago I had upper eyelid surgery for some...

Two years ago I had upper eyelid surgery for some sagging eyelid skin. Now I know this is best fixed with fillers as it’s due to volume loss, but two years ago I didn't. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't either and by taking out too much fat and skin, he ruined my once beautiful eyes with his horrible old school technique, leaving me with an "operated look", ugly scars and hollow eyes. I wanted to regain my old look as much as possible and upper eyelid fillers seemed the best solution. As I could not afford another “eyelid disaster”, I was determined to find the best doctor for this kind of treatment. I saw Dr. Aharonov's website, where he exactly describes the problem of post-blepharoplasty hollowness and shows many impressing examples of patients after their filler treatment. I mailed him some pictures. His patient coordinator Faye, a very warm and kind person, replied to me soon and Dr. Aharonov could already gave me an idea of the amount of filler I would need. Faye kindly answered all my questions prior to my treatment and explained to me the fillers last very long in the upper eyelid area. So I flew from Europe to LA and Dr. Aharonov did a perfect job in filling my eyelids. After the treatment there was some minor swelling, but it looked okay. Now, after a month, it looks perfect! I will never have my old eyes back and still have to deal with the ugly scars, but my eyes look so much better, volume makes all the difference!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately there are not many doctors who perform upper eyelid fillers, certainly not in Europe. From the few doctors who offer this kind of treatment, dr. Aharonov has the best reviews. Besides this, his website shows many photos of patients after their treatment and the communication prior to my treatment went well. I am convinced this is the best doctor for this kind of treatment. Dr. Aharonov does not need (yet another) rave review, but I know there are lots of people out there with the same problem I had, desperately seeking for a solution. For them I wrote this review. If you consider upper eyelid fillers, I can highly recommend this doctor! The only negative thing about him is I have to travel all the way to LA to see him, but he is totally worth it!