Top In His Field - Beverly Hills, CA

I started to get very noticable hollowness under...

I started to get very noticable hollowness under my eyes at 23, which lead to dark circles. I remember looking in the mirror and thinking that I was way too young for this. It made me look tired, old and unattractive. At 27, I decided I wanted to try something...anything! After extensive research, I found Dr. H and I'm so glad I did.

I only wish that Restalyne lasted longer for the cost. The result for me lasted about five months or so. Unfortunately, that puts it outside of my budget for continuous use. It has been three years now since I got the treatment(the big 3-0 coming up in May) and I am considering fat transfer or something that would give me a little more long term results. When I am ready, Dr. H will be my first call.

Honest Doc!

I went back to Dr. Hoenig again last month...its been five years and I thought why not go in and get some more Restylane for my birthday! He looked at the skin under my eyes and said that it didnt appear hollow to him. He pressed his thumbs against the skin and said that he had seen Restylane last for years in some of his patients and he didnt see the hollowness there anymore. How honest, right? He told me that the redness under my eyes was due to thin skin and there wasnt a very easy fix for that sort of thing. I appreciated his candor and continue to trust his judgement.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. H gave me excellent results for correcting hollowness under my eyes with Restylane. Its a little pricey, but you are paying for the best. His level of experience made me very comfortable.