One of the BEST Plastic Surgeons in Beverly Hills!!!

Dr. Shemirani has to be one of the BEST plastic...

Dr. Shemirani has to be one of the BEST plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills. He is honest, patient, caring and does wonderful work. I went to him for fillers underneath my eyes twice now and I could not be happier with my results. He promised me that I would have little to no bruising and he was right! I had no bruising and no one could even tell I had even done anything. I will not go to anyone else! If you want a Doctor that is caring and will take care of you then he is the one to go to. Not only is his work amazing but his bed side manner is amazing as well. I have referred him to many friends and family members and every single one of them have had wonderful experiences with him. If you are looking for the BEST and who is the most up-to-date with the newest techniques out there then Dr. Shemirani is the one you should be going to!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.