Restalyne Under the Eyes, and Botox As Well - Beverly Hills, CA

A couple years ago, I had restalyne done by a top...

A couple years ago, I had restalyne done by a top eye surgeon who had done waay too much and I hated it.(made my under eyes puffy) After finally having it removed with enzyme- I was miserable with the way my under eyes looked -(don't listen to any plastic surgeon when they tell you that the enzyme to remove restalyne does not affect your own collagen- it does!!!! ) I desperately needed it fixed- I had huge black circles - my friend told me how much she loved Dr. Cassileth office - so I decided to give it a try! Best decision I ever made.

I can imagine you must have been nervous to try it again, after a bad experience. Its good to hear that you like the way things turned out this time around. Do you know how much product was placed under your eyes?

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

A friend highly recommended them! I highly recommend seeing Shae for any restalyne you may be considering!!! She is a true artist! She is gentle - and caused no bruising or swelling (which in the past I have always had with other doctors). She treats your face like a canvas and seems to instinctually know where & how to best apply the filler. Everyone in that office is so kind and caring... they do not push you into anything and most importantly Shae was phenomenal at all types of injectable procedures (Botox and restalyne) I was honestly very concerned not going to an eye surgeon to do under eye restalyne, but she was far and above better at injectables than the prior surgeon I had been to- she is truly an expert at what she does- probably since that is her specialty! Go see Shae at Dr. Cassileth...you will be so happy you did! (: