Great Experience with a Nice, and Honest Doctor! - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi, I visited Dr.Sayah's office yesterday for a...

Hi,
I visited Dr.Sayah's office yesterday for a Restylane treatment. His staff was very courteous, and his office decor was really nice! I really enjoyed the environment. My wait time was minimal. When I went in he was very honest with me. I needed to even out one cheek on my face with the other, as my left side had developed a line through it and was less pronounced than my right side. He did a great job! I thought I needed more filler in different areas and he was like you look great, no need to over due it. He wasn't in it for the money, and he gave an honest opinion which I really valued. He said restylane works particularly well for me because I told him when and wear I had previously injected it, and he said I was lucky because it stays. I had a consult with him about a future apt to help me lessen some unsightly scars beneath my breasts. I will post before and afters of those. I am very much looking forward to him doing the procedure. I think he is a good doctor, that isn't out to oversell people on unneeded procedures, and he is trustworthy. That is very hard to find. I am looking forward to my April apt. I even received a follow up call today to see how I was doing from his front office assistant who is very delightful and professional.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Professional, honest, and a doctor with integrity. He doesn't lie, he answered all my questions. He even gave me statistics for a future procedure I am doing. He was straightforward. He didn't try to sell me on anything. I asked him in fact, after I dealt with him initially for the first procedure about doing the second procedure. I feel I can trust him, and I am looking forward to my next visit.

Thanks for sharing.  We'd love to see some pics!