Depends on Where You Put It - Beverly Hills, CA

I previously had Restylane in some random areas on...

I previously had Restylane in some random areas on my face (with a different doctor) and I didn't like it because it only lasted a few weeks. However, I recently had it under my eyes to fill in the hollows and I LOVE IT. So far it has lasted 6 months and I don't think I will be needing a touch-up anytime soon. It has really changed my life and my self confidence. I am 24 and had hollow undereyes my entire life. Concealer never helped me because of the significant depth of the hollows.

At first I was petrified of this procedure (mostly because of bruising), but I just went for it and figured any change would look better than the hollows and brusing could be covered up. There was hardly any pain and I did not bruise! I must give credit to my amazing doctor. He was honest, gentle, conservative, and definitely knew what he was doing. I think I look much younger and prettier now than when I was 16!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is fantastic. I've never had a better experience with a doctor. His office manager, Faye, is one of the nicest people I ever met. They make an amazing team and I cannot thank them enough. This is my first review on Real Self. I just feel like I have to tell the world about my perfect experience.

So glad this turned out well for you. It is such a delicate area, so its always nice to hear when someone has success with fillers there. :)