Restylane to Correct Under Eye Dark Circles - Beverly Hills, CA

This was my first cosmetic procedure, and I was...

This was my first cosmetic procedure, and I was nervous. I am approaching 40 and have been increasingly unhappy with the dark circles under my eyes. Dr. Hoenig was recommended by a friend and I finally went ahead. I used to look in the mirror and see a tired looking face...and I started to feel tired! Now, I look in the mirror, I SEE rested....and I FEEL rested! It's like have a rested image of myself has really led to feeling rested....aside from having more self confidence and not hiding behind sunglasses during the day. I seriously could not be more thrilled! Dr. Hoenig ROCKS!

Hi D- Did you bruise afterward and if so for how long? I'm thinking of having the same procedure but I'm worried about weeks of bruising!
Barely. A dot here and there. But you must follow the instructions of no vitamin E, oils of any sort or aspirin for 10 days before. Otherwise, you will ooze and bruise! I absentmindedly took aspirin a couple of days before and went a head anyway. Definitely bruised a bit then. But totally my fault!
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoenig is amazing! I am thrilled with the result!