She is an Artist! -Beverly Hills, CA

The procedure was without any pain in a friendly...

The procedure was without any pain in a friendly affable method with an excellant outcome. This is a kind of art, face-sculpture and she is an artist.
Before having Botox and fillers, I had some fear of it because of the scene on the streets here-huge lady cheeks out of shape and rdiculous. She does the total opposite! She never does anything unnatural. You will be just younger, "settled" and fuller tastefully. Theres were my goals and I got it. Now, I like myself, enjoy the wondering comments about my real age. There are no wonders, just an excellent doctor and I found her. I found her by my collegue and recomend her to all my friends. After my result, most of them already had the same procedure eith extreme satisfaction. And after the next week, I plan to go again-the last time until we come back to the U.S.

It is great that you were given the right balance of fullness that you were after! Do you know if there was any numbing agent, like Lidocaine, mixed into the Radiesse?

I'm sorry, I do not know, but refer Dr. Kim’s website: http://www.drbettykim.com/skin/injectables/radiesse/
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found her by my collegue and recomend her to all my friends.