Very Pleased with Upper Eyelid Restylane Injection - Beverly Hills, CA

They don't tell you when you book the...

They don't tell you when you book the appointment that there's a good four days of downtime. The day after, I didn't step out of my place. The third day, I conducted business but two guys I know asked what happened to my left eye. Would do it again for sure, but will plan better for down time next time. The doctor charges by the syringe. I'm 37 and I needed one syringe, you may need more if you're older.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Googled "Orbital Fat Loss" from my eyelids getting skinnier with age and only two doctors in LA seemed to specialize in it. It seemed possibly dangerous, but Dr. A did it very well and I look like I did 7 years ago! Dr. A is a really charming and nice. My consultation and initial visit was on a Tuesday or Thursday (a surgery day) so I had to wait quite a while. Didn't wait at all on follow up visit on a Friday.

Hi 30,

That's good info you passed on to the community about downtime. I think not everyone realizes these procedures are not always an in and out kind of thing. We'd love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks for the review and enjoy the rest of your week!

-Britt