My Corner Lip Lift, Upper Lip Lift, Columellar Shortening, and Fat Transfer with Dr Haworth - Beverly Hills, CA

After getting a previous rhinoplasty twice by a...

After getting a previous rhinoplasty twice by a different well known Dr in Beverly Hills which I was extremely unhappy with I was looking to fix it but just didn't know where to go. A girlfriend of mine had gotten work done on herself with Dr Haworth. After I seen her results I knew this was the doctor I wanted to book my surgery with. I booked my surgery for December of 2013 and its been over three months now. I am really loving my results so far. When I went in for a consult for my nose he mentioned a lip lift. I didn't know this even existed and wish I had sooner! He performed a corner lip lift, a upper lip lift, columellar shortening of my nose, and fat transfer to my face including my nose which helped the indents I had from my prior surgeries. My prior surgery made my nose looked pinched in which you can tell from my before picture. My nose looks so much better now it's straighter, my indents are also much smoother and I love how much more defined it all looks. My lips are fuller and more proportional to my face. And the fat transfer is great a lot of people say I look younger and more alive, like I got a great nights sleep ( I had fat transfer to my cheeks, under eyes and even to fill a dimple I had in my chin which I always disliked). My recovery wasn't bad at all, my lips and face were very swollen as you can tell in the recovery phase photo, but majority of all the swelling went down after a month and continues to over time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Haworth as a plastic surgeon, I already have to my many of my friends! He truly is a talented plastic surgeon. Also the staff was very helpful especially Star. Coming from out of town I had many questions and concerns and she was always there to help. If anyone has any questions about any of the procedures I had feel free to ask me! :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon