My Corner Lip Lift, Upper Lip Lift, Columellar Shortening, and Fat Transfer with Dr Haworth - Beverly Hills, CA

After getting a previous rhinoplasty twice by a...

After getting a previous rhinoplasty twice by a different well known Dr in Beverly Hills which I was extremely unhappy with I was looking to fix it but just didn't know where to go. A girlfriend of mine had gotten work done on herself with Dr Haworth. After I seen her results I knew this was the doctor I wanted to book my surgery with. I booked my surgery for December of 2013 and its been over three months now. I am really loving my results so far. When I went in for a consult for my nose he mentioned a lip lift. I didn't know this even existed and wish I had sooner! He performed a corner lip lift, a upper lip lift, columellar shortening of my nose, and fat transfer to my face including my nose which helped the indents I had from my prior surgeries. My prior surgery made my nose looked pinched in which you can tell from my before picture. My nose looks so much better now it's straighter, my indents are also much smoother and I love how much more defined it all looks. My lips are fuller and more proportional to my face. And the fat transfer is great a lot of people say I look younger and more alive, like I got a great nights sleep ( I had fat transfer to my cheeks, under eyes and even to fill a dimple I had in my chin which I always disliked). My recovery wasn't bad at all, my lips and face were very swollen as you can tell in the recovery phase photo, but majority of all the swelling went down after a month and continues to over time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Haworth as a plastic surgeon, I already have to my many of my friends! He truly is a talented plastic surgeon. Also the staff was very helpful especially Star. Coming from out of town I had many questions and concerns and she was always there to help. If anyone has any questions about any of the procedures I had feel free to ask me! :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

How much did you pay for your lip and nose work?
She paid $20,000. It is up above. Maybellineo
Hi Nicolea, you look amazingly young and refreshed and pretty! I guess it's too soon to tell this, but do you think your results from the fat transfer might be permanent?
Nic, would love to see an update....when U have time, Blessings. Looking good!
dear nicolea could u plz show us how is everything after this long time iam sure u are more pretty :) plz show us thanks sister
Marvellous! It makes you look so much younger and more beautiful! I wont try to guess your age but you look like you're in your late teens early twenties - honestly SUCH pretty lips! Dr Haworth seems the way to go if you want beautiful lips haha :D
Hey, your lip lift looks just like mine. My Dr. in New Orleans uses the same lip lift technique. Why did you think you needed a corner lip lift? I didn't see a downturn in the corner of your lips @ all. Maybellineo
Maybellineo, who did your lips in new orleans?
Dr. Jon Perenack. He has offices in New Orleans & Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
hi i hope that every thing ok :) how is ur lips so far :) can we see ur new photos if u dont mind :) thanks in advance >
You look amazing! But how is your mouth movement? Does it look normal when you talk and smile?
Yes now everything looks normal when i talk, at first it looked as if only one side moved but after some time that went away :)
Great. How long did that take?
Thank you for sharing your experience and photos on RealSelf! Yay that you are pleased! :D
Iam fighting with my husband he said yes u have long lips and iam not accepting any operation . Help
i think this is swelling
it is ;) because dr Haworth use a muscle hemming technic and a healing process is longer then... but a results are incredible ;) unfortunately not many specialist do it because is a big risk of any problem with musles around lips after... ;)
Jolka88w When u r planning to do it?
25th April :)
did u measure be4 anf after ur space ???
no i didn't
Ur lips sexy woooow❤️
Ur lips become hug Hope u r happy ❤️
perfect in my opinion ! if not a visa needed I wish to go to dr Haworth...even his surname is telling me "worth" any money !!! but not a money are problem sometimes :/
thank you! :)