Multiple Dermatological Procedures: Lipoma Removal, Scar Revision, Botox, Bolotero - Beverly Hills, CA

I am very particular about the quality of my...

I am very particular about the quality of my medical care, most importantly the quality of the physician. Dr. Ahdout is impressive, an Alpha Omega Alpha Honors graduate from UCLA, the best of the best. She is not only skilled and meticulous in all her procedures, but she is my favorite doctor of all time. So gracious, kind, caring and exceptional. I highly recommend her! From any dermatology issue to beauty, she encompasses it all phenomenally well. Yes, expert injector. I am Japanese and we have very sensitive skin. She is a Goddess, my face is beautiful. So natural and years years younger!
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Upon my first meeting with Dr. Ahdout, she impressed me with her very thorough examination of my skin. She was referred to me by Advanced Urgent Care in Beverly Hills when I had a skin reaction. I have never been more pleased with a referral. She is genuine, professional, very hygienic with a natural affinity for helping people become healthier, beautiful, restores your glow.