Just Wonderful - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to get my pre-baby body back.

I wanted to get my pre-baby body back.

I found Dr. Bruno through one of the treatment...

I found Dr. Bruno through one of the treatment coordinators at Beverly Hills Physicians and went in for a consultation. Dr. Bruno answered all my questions and was super sweet. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and Dr. Bruno made it happen.

The morning of the surgery I was super excited and was not nervous at all. All I remember is laying on the table and then I woke up to the feeling of my stomach being supper stretched. All I wanted to do is hunch over so I wouldn't feel that stretched feeling. The nurse came and gave me some pain meds that immediately made me feel better.

My husband drove me home but I don't remember because I was still really sedated. From then on I didn't really feel pain it was more shore than anything. It was pretty hard to get out of bed and in and out of the car but as long as I was still I was fine.

I only took 2 weeks off for work but I was hunched over for about 3. I looked a little silly at work but everyone knew so it was ok, they were all really helpful.

I love my results, all my saggy ( kangaroo pouch) was gone. Not to mention my nice boobs. He wasn't able to remove all the stretch marks but that wasn't really a big issue for me, maybe later I can laser them.

Overall my experience was great, and I would recommend everyone that has my same problem to do it. I'm so much more confident and feel better about myself. Oh and my husband loves it too.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor online. To be honest they had a mommy makeover special and one of the treatment coordinators said Dr. Bruno was the best at tummy tucks.

I'm glad you're loving your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after pics.