Mixto Laser Touch Up - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi ! I'm 44 years old Asian Woman Who had Mixto...

Hi ! I'm 44 years old Asian Woman Who had Mixto laser on Nov 1st 2012 at Forever Young.. Have you ever heard about Forever young and Dr David Rahimi in Bevery Hills ? That was an exciting and amazing experience with Dr. David. I had been Acne Scars since I was 20 years Old and It was a painful time for me as a woman. Just a month before my wedding I found Dr David on internet .I flew ffom Coloraod to LA to meet him and I Could trust him at first sight . Dr David had a lot of experience with Asain and Hispanic Acne Scars and he was such a great doctor. All staff was great too. And the Result of Mixto was amazing. My skin was tighten and look a lot younger than before. I just finished my second touch up on 5/8/13. It was free . Dr David touched more aggresively this time and I'm on healing process. My husband became a huge fan of Dr David . I'm expecting more improvement in a few month. I'll update later with my result .
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. David is a well experienced and considerate. He replied to me quickly always and answered all my questions. He will be threre when you need him . You can trust him .

Thanks for sharing your story with us, definitely keep us posted!