Dr. Brent Moelleken - 43 Year Old Patient (Mini Face Lift, Upper and Lower Eyes, Modified Tummy Tuck) - Beverly Hills, CA

First of all, I am a real patient of Dr. Brent...

First of all, I am a real patient of Dr. Brent Moelleken and this review is completely authentic...not paid or receive any benefits for posting my experience!
I am 43 years old and had several procedures done...mini face lift, upper and lower eyes (blepharoplasty), brow, CO2 laser resurfacing, and a modified tummy tuck.
I had done EXTENSIVE research on plastic surgeons all over the country and even in Europe. There are many qualities that I liked about Dr. Brent Moelleken; he's of course Board Certified, amazingly brilliant, extremely professional, has had years of experience, etc., but I think what gave me that gut feeling of "this is the one", was his zen like confidence and that he not only hears, but he listens.
I'm originally a Midwest country girl and the last thing I wanted was to look overdone or even look like I had all those procedures. I can honestly say that when I returned home a week later my family was so surprised at how great I looked considering I just had surgery.
When I decided to have the surgery done I flew to Beverly Hill, CA by myself. Not only is Dr. Brent amazing, but his entire staff is amazing too. Yes, I had major surgery and I wouldn't of been able to deal with everything afterwards if it weren't for Dr. Brent's entire team! I still have some healing to do, but everything looks great...my skin, lift of my face, love the shape of my stomach, and that my eyes look so great in the morning...don't feel the need to put make-up on them!
Having all these procedures done was a great decision, but using Dr. Brent Moelleken to do them was a greater decision...he really is an artist with a magic wand! I wholeheartedly recommend him for your plastic surgeon! He's the best!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon