Love the Results, but Wish Botox Would Last Longer Than a Few Months! - Beverly Hills, CA

I used to be afraid of getting botox, but after 1...

I used to be afraid of getting botox, but after 1 experience, I am not addicted to the results! Choosing a highly skilled surgeon is critical to achieving the BEST results, so I took an extensive period of time to research, read reviews, other patient testimonies, and more research. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! I opted to have just enough units so that it eliminated my wrinkles, but still preserved some muscular movements in my forehead so that I would still have a natural, but freshened appearance. My doctor injected it into my forehead, sides of my eyes, and near my brows. I loved the results and will continue to get it for years to come (The cost was $14/unit).

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Extensive research, reading patient reviews, and reviewing Doctor's background training.

I completely share your thoughts, from the importance of choosing a good injector to wishing it would last a bit longer. It seems it lasts slightly different amounts of time for each person, so if this is your first round please keep us posted how long it lasts before you see it wearing off.