Spectacular - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Amron is very professional and honest. I wanted to get liposuction in other areas but he told me that I was not a good candidate for those because even though I had extra weight, I was proportionate there. I really appreciate his honesty and straightforwardness. I know that I was not just another money bag. He genuinely cares about his patients and their final results. At first I was terrified of doing liposuction however when I made a visit to Dr. Amron he made me feel much better about it. Dr. Amron kindly told me all I needed to know, he is very professional. I also really liked his website. It is very informative and I spent hours on it reading and researching. When I met with Dr. Amron for consultation, I really liked his approach. Not only he made me feel comfortable, he told me where I was disproportionate and could benefit from liposuction. I also wanted to get liposuction in other areas but he told me that I was not a good candidate for those because even though I had extra weight, I was proportionate there. I really appreciate his honesty and straightforwardness. I know that I was not just another money bag. He genuinely cares about his patients and their final results.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in