Sculpting the Ideal Body - Beverly Hills, CA

I was referred to Dr. J by a friend of mine who...

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. J by a friend of mine who had recently had liposuction done by him. I was amazed by the results and could not wait to book a consultation with him. After meeting Dr. J I was even more confident that I had made the right choice of doctors. He has such a pleasant, honest nature and even told me no to certain things I wanted done which proved to me he really and truly CARES about his patients. For my first surgery I underwent liposuction of the flanks, lower back, arms and then had the fat processed and injected into my buttocks. I am naturally a very slim/athletic build but just had some stubborn areas where no matter what diet and exercise I did I could still not loose it. I was EXTREMELY thrilled with my results, I had no idea my body could look this great! I am especially happy with the way my buttocks turned out. It feels so natural and you would never know that it had been operated on as the incisions are invisible. Liposuction of the arms is a very tricky procedure. But it was at the top of my list of things to get done. Dr. J warned me of the pro's and con's. The hard part about liposuction of the arms is that you are only able to take a certain amount of fat out as the skin does not always retract back the same way as it does on other areas of the body. If you take out too much fat you can end up with loose skin which ends up looking worse off in the end. I made the conscience decision to have a second operation as I still felt I could get my arms to right where I want them. I had a Brachioplasty which is mini arm lift with more liposuction of the arm only leaving me with small scars that are carefully hidden under my armpits. I also had a revision Rhinoplasty and am now day 4 in recovery. So far I am very pleased with my results and cannot wait to see my final results! I would highly recommend Dr. J to anyone who is wanting to achieve natural and realistic results. I can safely say you will not regret the decision!