Lipo & Fat Transfer for Flat Booty & Big Tummy - Beverly Hills, CA

So I'm counting down the days to my surgery. I'm...

So I'm counting down the days to my surgery. I'm excited yet nervous. Very eager to see what my results will look like. I will post before & after pics. The first office visit was very informative. I appreciated the doctors honesty regarding the surgeries I needed. Although he did say my ass had a deficiency lmao but it was in a nice way.

The overweight lover

So I went to see my doctor today. I'm at a good weight to do the procedure. We will continue with the date of December 19. Any suggestions on weight clinchers for after surgery? Nothing too expensive cuz I'm running out of money.

A lil over a week to go

So, I decided to post my before pics. I'm not really a big girl. I gained most of this weight to put in my flat booty. When I started I was 181 and I'm up to 191. The doctor was honest & said the weight may not stay after surgery, but it's worth a try. Still nervous about the surgery. Everyone else seems really excited, maybe I will be afterward I see the results.

Having second thoughts...

I'm so on the fence about this surgery. One minute I'm ready & the next I'm ready to cancel. I've heard success stories, however there's still that BUT in the back of my mind. So nervous. Anyone have any advice? Please share your experience. I guess what frightens me the most is that the doctor can't see what he's jabbing. That makes me just a lil nervous.

T-Minus 12 hours

I'm wide awake. I only have 12 hours til my surgery. I'm still nervous, but the excitement of what the results will look like supersedes everything. I'm hungry lol I know I'm only hungry cuz it after midnight & I know I can't eat. So, I have everything I need my cincher, meds, bio-oil, mederma, water, soup, and I think that about covers it. I'm getting sleepy as I write this so I guess I will go to bed now.

I made it.

Today was my surgery. I'm alive...Thank God. I'm in so much pain on my stomach and butt which is to be expected. All I wanna do is lay down and go to sleep.

Day 2 post op

I'm sore and in pain. I am taking meds. Need to get back to doctors tomorrow cuz my bandages are soaked. If I'm not looking too bad I will definitely post pics.

Post op day 3

Still in pain. I see a difference in my stomach area & not so much in my buttock area. I'm hoping that will change over the next few weeks.

Post op day 8

Well I must say I'm rounding out pretty well. Can't wait to see the rest of the results.

3 Weeks

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery. I am very happy with the results so far. Everyone is shocked by my results. I can really see a difference. I wish I'd done it sooner. I'm going to post more pics soon....I keep taking pics with my face in them...duh lol

7 wks post op

I must say so far I'm happy with the results. I'm still a lil swollen in the stomach area, but so far, so good. My butt was huge at first but it has gradually went down. However what I have is much better than what I had.

2 months & 10 days.

I never ever thought I could take a pic like this. OMG do you how my bottom has rounded. This booty keeps getting plumper by the month lol I really wish I'd gone through this 2 years ago. I'm very happy with my results.

7 months later

I am very happy with results. I don't have a huge ass or anything, but it's more than what I have. My significant other loves to see me walking away now lol My clothes fill out better, and from the lipo including healthy eating I've lost a total of 20 pounds post surgery. I look & feel great. P.S. the small dots my rear are from the incision from the surgery. I hope they fade soon.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

love the results did you just get liposuction cause it looks good and how many cc's did you get on each butt cheek?
Thanks!!! I got lipo with a fat transfer. I think he says he did 10 in each. Really happy with the results.
Looking good lady!
How long did the bruising take to go away? How about for pain to be able to go back to work? Thx
Take your pain meds and sleep. You'll feel better soon!
Thanks! I might post pics Saturday after my post op appointment.
Good luck today! I'm excited to see your after pictures!
Hey kdizzle! Good luck on your upcoming lipo+ fat transfer. Chk out the Brazilian butt lift board... Tons of great info. Mines on Friday! Wish me luck
How did it go? How are the first 3 post days?? I'm nervous about my procedure at end if month. Also wonder about pain due to the fact that I have to go back to work and can only take a week off. How about bruising?? Any info would help my nervous behind! Thx!!
Hey girl. Chk out my profile for all details but basically week 1- no pain, numb but a little tired. Worked total of two days week after. Bruising gone by day 8 (DMSO and oral and topical arnica plus pineapple helps). Week 2, more pain and discomfort but work was tolerable. Difficult to concentrate though (maybe cause holidays too). I have desk job and already set up stand up work station b4 sx. Told office I have back problems. Haven't really had to take pain meds at work time. Most pain at bedtime and when I massage after shower. Good luck to you. No regrets! So happy with results but wished recovery was faster...
Thank you! I have been reading many. I will read hours as well:) Just so nervous!! I work in the service industry so scared that I will be back to work after a week! Also keeping it on the low so will be doing recovery solo. Super worries about the "fat shifting" I hear about!! Not trying to get bigger in my arms or back you know?! Lol Thank you so much for your reply. Off to more reading
I was sure for a week and a half. I just went back to work today. Still sore in certain places. The brushing has somewhat gone away. It's now going in the light dark stage where it's healing. Everyone experience will different based on health & age. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply!
Kdizzle is so right. It's so personal the recovery issues or nonissues. Only you know your body and what you need and you have to listen to that. Walking around might be better than standing in front of a computer in terms of swelling and circulation but I guess it depends on the type of 'service work' you do. I am grateful that since sx, office has been quiet so I don't have to make idle conversation because my brain is still a bit foggy at times. Took two Tylenol this morning before work for the first time because my sides ached. More sore now than in the beginning. I made the mistake of trying to do a little too much in the beginning because week 1 was a breeze but then my body rebelled and I believe I was much more swollen longer than necessary. Getting ultrasound massages and I think that they help. Also purchasing one for home use http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QECAU4/ref=oh_details_o04_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 so I'll let you know how it works. Good luck this month and Good luck with your recovery Kdizzle--- back at work!
Thank you so much for your time and words of experience. I am two weeks away from mine! My job is very physically demanding but I will be taking a week off and then easy the following week. Hoping that will l be enough time. I am very active over all and it is so scary. This is why I think it is amazing that you guys speak about the experience. It is encouraging me to start my own experience.
It's my pleasure. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
I'm sorry you are so nervous. If you know that you have a good ps and haven't heard anything bad about him then have faith in him. Feel free to ask him one more time before surgery if he's ever had anything bad happen. It might make you feel better! I was confident in my ps because he's been doing this for many many years and he reassured me that I would be fine. I have been thrilled with my results. No lumps, bumps, or unevenness. My clothes fit me great and it's inspired me to exercise and lose a little more weight. Let your surgeon reassure you of his skill. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Good luck next week!
I bought some different items on Amazon. I started with a Marena brand that I believe said was for post surgery wear. I suggest making sure that it fits snug, but not too tight. You don't want to be miserable. Now I mostly wear these body suits that offer a little bit of compression, but are quite comfortable and look great under clothes.
Thanks! I picked one up at JC Penney today. Pretty reasonable for about $45.
Target carries a variety of shape wear too if you ever need more.
Good luck!