Liposuction for Six Pack Abs - Beverly Hills, CA

I get really motivated. I've been working out...

I get really motivated. I've been working out for almost two years with no six pack. Nobody perfect. I'm not perfect, but we all try.right ?

So sorry to you my English isn't good. I'm 43...

So sorry to you my English isn't good.
I'm 43 years old Thai guy. I try to eat less and exercise more. No matter what I try I couldn't get rid of my stomach fat.
so one of my new year's resolution is to get liposuction.
I went to DR. David Hansen because of his 28 years of lipo and the 30% off special.
Called him on Mon 01/30/12 and I had consultation on the same day. We agreed to do upper , lower abs, two sides, and love handles.
Tue 01/31/12 I had to pay $750 to save my surgery room. on this day I had to do the blood and urinal test.
Wed 02/01/12 Paid the rest and filled out several forms.

Thursday 02/02/12
My friend drove me and we got to the surgery room ( same with his office ) a bit after 8:00. I took off my clothes, and Dr. Hansen marked me up. The rest was history.
This was my first time, so I did feel a little bit nervous. Believe me or not the procedure was a lot easier than I thought. Dr. Hansen and his nurse Dorathy were so great. They were fantastic. Dorathy always held my hand when I wasn't comfortable. The surgery went so well and finished at 12:30.

Two days after the surgery I'm wearing my garment and adult diaper. I am swelling up a bit. My peanut get very dark. I'm leaking a little bit. I am not in pain at all but it is very itchy right now.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hansen and his staffs are FANTASTIC. Everything went so so well.