Dr. Kim's Office -Professional, Reliable, Courteous from Beginning to End! - Beverly Hills, CA

My motivation was to remove a lump on my shoulder...

My motivation was to remove a lump on my shoulder that would have continued to grow as I got older. I could have chosen many others to complete my procedure, but am so happy that I went with Dr. Kim. She and her staff were kind, professional and they obviously communicate well with each other. Recovery was longer than I expected, but I always felt like I could reach someone with concerns. Even when I was grouchy because of pain, they kept smiling at me! This is always important! Dr. Kim cares and gives personal attention. Thank you Francesca, Francesca, Grace and Traci! I appreciate all of you and will write Cedars to let them know too. I'm happy to not see it anymore...and no scar!

Update

Although my comments were true at the time, my healing process is now at 7 months and the pain worsened after that previous review. I am still dealing with many issues because of the surgery and would not do it again. The office that did the surgery has not had very good follow up with me and I've been passed off to a neurologist and physical therapist to help me deal with intense pain and loss of tissue/muscle on my shoulder. I get frequent migraines and am on pain meds that make me exhausted all the time. I am at the 7 month mark right now.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Kim by a dermatologist in the Cedars Sinai Hospital. Mixed feelings.