Love my New Lips! - 3 days post op and I couldn't be happier with the results - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 3 days post op and I couldn't be...

I'm 3 days post op and I couldn't be happier with the results. I went to my consultation on Wednesday and had my procedure on Friday. I wanted to have my procedure as soon as possible to have time for healing before my vacation next month, and luckily my doctor had a cancellation and was able to schedule me right away. I came in Friday morning, was giving a pill to help me relax and the procedure was performed under local anesthesia. The surgery lasted less than 2 hrs and was pain-free. I saw amazing results immediately! I had very little swelling and no bruising. I love the natural pout Dr. S gave me. Dr. S and his staff are amazing. They are all so down to earth and knowledgable. I know he has worked on a lot of celebrities and other high profile people and he treated me with the same care and respect. He took his time explaining the procedure and answered all my questions. He never recommended additional procedures, in fact, he even gave advice to help keep the cost reasonable. He spoke to inform me, not just to hear himself talk (which a lot of plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills like to do!) I highly recommend Dr. S and his staff!

Did you experience a visible scar and any asymmetry in your healing and final result?
Hi Ana, I am scheduled for a LL with Dr. Svehlak next month and am excited but anxious! How long before you looked normal? I will have 10 days before I have to be back at work - will people be able to tell that I did something to my lips? How's your scar? Thanks for your feedback!
Dr Svenlak in Beverly Hills.

Highly recommend! I plan on going back to him for future work! :)