Lip Implant Surgery with Dr. Harrison Lee - Beverly Hills, CA

This is my second surgery with Dr. Lee, this time...

This is my second surgery with Dr. Lee, this time involving Lip implants with Surgisil/Permalip. The procedure was done under local anesthetic and had little to no discomfort during surgery. The only thing I felt during the procedure was a little moving and that's about it, no pain whatsoever. Surgisil involves the placement of two silicone implants running the length of the lip, in this case, top and bottom. It took about an hour to complete and involves dissolvable sutures.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am here to help :)

Dr. Lee being the master craftsman that he is ,gave me the exact look I wanted to achieve with the implants, a fuller definition to my lips without the trout pout or duck bill look that so many people get with injections. I am so very happy with the results and would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone!

After photo of my lips

I am extremely happy with the results, just the width, height and definition I wanted.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee works wonders for my confidence and aesthetic self esteem, I would recommend him to not just anyone, but everyone.

can u post any more UPDATED pics please
Your lips look amazing! They look incredibly natural. How do they feel?
They feel great! Best investment one could make to lip enhancement.
wow BEAUTIFUL.
Hi Linaleigh, can I ask how you chose your surgeon? I really want this procedure and live in SF so I could travel, but I'm at a total loss as to who to go to and I'd love some input. Also, have you had any shifting or migrating of the implants so far? And are you able to smile normally? Thank you! :)
Hi there, I am able to smile normally and no shifting :) I chose my surgeon after he did previous work on me, but before that he came highly recommended by Dr. Gary Alter and he was absolutely right, best decision I ever made :)
That's so great to hear!! I'm definitely going to contact him. Did you ever consider doing fat grafting instead of perma lip?
...just have to say again, I just looked at the "after" photo of your lips again and think your result is totally amazing and P-E-R-F-E-C-T; I would love a result like this!!!
Amazing, as usual. Dr. Lee never disappoints!
Thank you very much! And yes, I totally agree :)
Your lips look good.
Hi Jess... I got your Email, but I haven't had my lips done yet. Those beautiful lips belong to Linaleigh. :)
Your lips look amazing! What size did you get?
I got a larger size :)
nm..just saw 3,000$ wow
If you consider how much injections cost over time, it is well worth the investment, looking back on it, if I was charged 20 grand and knew I would have gotten the same results, I would have still went for it.
I could not agree more. Totally affordable when you consider a lifelong commitment to injections, and the fact that w/ injections your look is constantly changing depending on the injector and how quickly they reabsorb. Excellent investment. We're worth it.
agreed
nice...and how much did that cost?
they are beautiful and just the perfect size. I like the sexy/ pouty look.
agreed, that is what I wanted also :)
Beautiful. They are PERFECT. Good for you :)-