Lip Lift + Fat Transfer in LA! - Beverly Hills, CA

Went for a boob consult, and decided to also get...

Went for a boob consult, and decided to also get my lips done. Combined the two to save money.

I have NO top lip. Or should say had. I went for a Lip Lift (3mm) and a fat injection with fat being taken from my stomach. I'm happy with the results but am still waiting for the sutures to fully heal. I may need to go back for additional fat transfers to obtain the desired look.

I paid $400 + $1500 but the prices were lower due to me combining it with breast implants.

Just over two weeks later, and I'm still numb. I'm told this will take about a month to be "normal" again.

Hi Adnama, I wouldn't waste any time or $ with fat injections. I had several, and they simply don't last but a few months...guess it's because of the constant movement of one's lips. Valborg

I definitely see a difference in your lips so far! Are you happy with what you see at this point? Thank you immensely for sharing as I'm sure it will help others considering a lip lift!

Yes I'm happy so far but am worried I won't think it's enough. Only time will tell when the swelling dies down.

New Pic.

Here is me 3 weeks post op.

1 stitch has fallen out. Scabs have healed. I'm looking almost back to normal now!

I'm still a bit numb and my skin is tight/dry but all in all, I'm doing ok!

Thanks for the advice. I also had a lip lift, so once I see the final result with the fat injections disappearing, I may be ok. Maybe the lift was all I needed!

A Month Later...

I'm healing nicely. Still have 1 stitch left in my nostril and my incision area is red. I'm starting to get feeling back in the area which is good.

Sadly, when I smile my lip still disappears. :(

How much was the lift? & Do you like the results? Looks good to me. Was it all in the office?
I had the lift done at the same time as a boob job so I only paid $1500. I think it's more if that's all your getting.
Angiemcc, Hi! Was it all done in his office and how much for the lift?

B&A

Maybe consider gortex. They put two threads in my upper and one in the lower. It creates good definition and it is perm. Maybe 3 threads in your upper would give you what you are looking for.

Other Stitch Came Out!

So my other stitch came out today.

Partly my fault b/c I trimmed it down a bit the other day because I was sick of looking like I had stuff up my nose.

Just glad it's out!

So Itchy!

Figured you should all be aware of the heeling itch.

My nose get SO itchy on the inside from the stitches I suppose. The stitches are long gone but sometimes my nose is just SO ITCHY.

It also feels like my nose is constantly running even though it's not.

Good times. hah.

Pic from July 31st

Wish the top was bigger. :(

2 Months Today!

Still healing. Still itchy but not as much. Not really that numb but it feels tight were the stitches were.

Pics.

Still itchy a bit and you can still see marks, but over all I'm feeling much better. Wish my lips were bigger though. :(

B & A

Your lips look beautiful now! Did you have to go back for most of the other stitches to be taken out, or did they fall out naturally? I noticed you had none outside the nose from the pic at day 10.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon