Life Style Lift Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

My whole experience was fantastic!!!!! From start...

My whole experience was fantastic!!!!! From start to finish. Dr Gocken is absolutely the best!!! From the interview to the recovery EVERYONE is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone thinking about it. I have NO regrets at all. I am so happy with the results. It has taken at least 15 years off of my looks. I get complements daily and it makes me feel so good. Thank you life style lift!!!

1 Year Anniversary

Well I am happy as can be!!!! All numbness is gone and all my scars are invisible. No issues at all. Just looking fabulous!!!!!!! Can't wait to get my brow lift done as soon as I get my niece married off in June of this year. Dr Gocken is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Gocken you are the best!!!! I can't thank you enough.

The swelling went away in about 3-4 days. As I stated in my original post, I keep getting daily complements and my family and friends were so supportive. A couple of them already have there appointments made for consults...
I agree that you look 15 years younger. What kind of feedback have you received from friends and family? Your doctor did a fantastic job. How long did it take for all your swelling to be gone?

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! What was the most difficult part of recovery for you and how did you cope?

Extra info is always so helpful to others considering an LSL.

My recovery was flawless really. I think I used maybe 3or4 pain pills at most. Did not have much bruising at all. I took all the meds as instructed before procedure. The bromelain, antibiotics and the Arnica Montana. I followed all my instructions and didn't skip anything.

Fabulous! Thanks for letting us know.