Feelin Great - Beverly Hills, CA

I was a bit nervous but ready to get a new me! I...

I was a bit nervous but ready to get a new me! I was surprised that I never really felt any pain! It was uncomfortable for about a week. The after care was the best! Everyone in Beverly Hills are nice and very helpful. Dr Fink is the best! This is addictive and now I want more but I don't need it yet.

Feelin Great

I keep waiting for my face to go back to what is looked like before but it doesn't! Someone asked in another's review about the pain in the eyelids - NO PAIN for me. Just some discomfort for awhile. You have to be patient, it takes several months to completely heal. Do it, it will make you feel sooo much better about yourself.
Thank you Dr Fink!

Feelin Great

Thank you for your kind comments! Not much to say right now except I am still very happy with my results!

Worth it!

I am still very pleased with the results! Now I see every single wrinkle no matter how tiny they are. This could get addicting.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was very helpful and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!

Did you have both upper and lower done and did you have it done at the same time as the FL? Any idea of the time it took for the procedure? thanks, grace
Thank you for your comments, it means a lot to me.
Very nice. I know what you mean when you say you now see every wrinkle.
You should be pleased with your results. You look great.

Beautiful! Please keep us updated on how this lasts for you. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

You look amazing!