My Vision is Perfect Now! Best Decision Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

The amazing thing was when I woke up in the...

The amazing thing was when I woke up in the morning, I could see my gorgeous husband's face next to me . . . without having to first put my glasses on. I even drove myself to my appointment the next morning.

This is the best thing I ever did for myself. Being able to see without glasses is worth everything and I didn't even need to be terrified because Dr. Caster and his staff made me so at ease and the surgery went without a hitch.

Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

From other people who had gone to him and were thrilled with their Lasik surgery! Best Decision I've ever Made! I did a lot of research before having my Lasik done because I was terrified and wanted to make sure I had the best doctor. I asked everyone I could and looked on the internet for testimonials. So many people had gone to Dr. Caster and recommended him without question. They were all 1000 percent thrilled and said I would be too. I judge a doctor's office by their staff. Every single person I came in contact with was so amazing there. So nice, so knowledgeable and went out of their way to make me comfortable. They even validated my parking every time I was there. Dr. Caster was wonderful. He did my pre-exam personally, said I was a great candidate and explained everything to me. I had a million questions and he answered all of them, not like other doctors who rush you in and rush you out. Everything was explained to me about the day of the procedure. Even though I was there a couple of hours, I was given great meds so that I wasn't nervous. My family was allowed to watch the whole procedure and they said it only took a couple of minutes for the actual Lasik. I had to wear some goggles, that night and Dr. Caster called me at home to make sure I was ok. I can tell you if you want Lasik surgery, you can go to Dr. Caster and be SO happy with your decision.