Time and Money Yields Zero Results - Beverly Hills, CA

TV promo removed dark circles under the eyes in 20...

TV promo removed dark circles under the eyes in 20 minutes and done! Back to work! Circles removed. In their Beverly Hills office were pictures of the dark circle miracles. My budget: $4,000; ended up spending $7,000+ with no results after two treatments. Bottom line: do not believe promos or that results in before-and-after pictures can be achieved in one treatment as advertised. I had two treatments with no results and was persuaded to spend good money after bad to get the miracle. May as well have put the money in the trash.

So sorry you didn't get the results you had hoped for, that is disappointing, especially at such a high cost! What kind of laser were you treated with? I notice you mention that the clinic has followed up with you but don't really respond when you tell them about your dissatisfaction, have you ever spoken to the Doctor directly about the poor results?
It is called Coolaser. The original treatment had to be done a second time - more money, more down time; I told the doctor and his staff I was very disappointed when I had that treatment. This doctor left everything to his staff except actual treatments so it was hard to have a conversation with him but I did let him and his staff know how dissatisfied I was.
Dr. Simon Ourian

He was hands on only for procedure. Many different assistants attended to me. There were very long waits - I was typically there for 2-3 hours for a 20 minute treatment. Their office keeps calling and telling me they want me to be satisfied but they are speechless when I tell them I will spend no more money there. No thanks.