Fraxel Restore - Beverly Hills, California

The first time i did fraxel restore i was so...

The first time i did fraxel restore i was so excited because after a week it seemed like i had a 60 percent improvement but in reality it was mainly swelling. Two weeks later it was only about a 25% improvement. I went back a month later for my second fraxel restore, it did nothing. I was told i should spreed the treatments futher apart. I waited 3 months again nothing. 6 months again nothing. another 3 months NOTHING! I only saw improvement my first time and I have to admit I'm at least happy for the 25% improvement...so I geuss the bottom line is do it once and then stop. BTW I also went to a highend place. I also tried Juvederm which did nothing at all.

Celebirty laser spa

The people are very nice and I like them very much but the bottom line is that I was told I would see at least a 50% improvement and I did not! I also talked to the doctor about doing a stronger laser but when I left I felt like all he wanted was the 1500 bucks and I got a feeling in my gut that he wasn't to be trusted.

Its good you are happy with the 25% improvement you saw, but its understandable why you are disappointed if you were expecting to see more.

Can I ask what you were trying to correct with the fraxel (ie fine lines, brown spots, etc.)

moderate acne scars i've had for over 10 years. on a scale of 1 to 10 they were like a 5 and now they're like a 4 bad