A Young Dr with a Great Eye for Making You Look Younger and Fresh. Has a Good Eye for Balance and Harmony - Beverly Hills, CA

Do as much preventative as you can it works!...

Do as much preventative as you can it works! It's also good for the sprit to look as good as you feel! Dr V is the antidote for aging.

Hi Hair,

Welcome to the Laser Resurfacing community. Yes, I would imagine it works great for aging. How long and why did you decide to get the procedure, aside for helping with aging? Please keep updated and the community would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have known Dr V for Five years . The first time I had a consultation I was forty and feeling it! I live and work in the Beverly hills area and I'm also in the beauty field. I was very aware of what I did not want to look like! We had a great consultation and agreed that the "knife" was not an option for me, we were going to do every thing else. Filler ,laser and Botox. After five years of his expertise and guidance I look fresh and happy. My husband (who's not aware of every thing I do) looks at me and says "you just look amazing you never age!" that's the good Dr V I think to my self. I have referred him to my co workers and clients they all fell in love with his ability to get it and get it right. I can't praise him enough!