Improvement But Far FAR from Expectations! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have always had a labia which drooped on the...

I have always had a labia which drooped on the right side and would stick out of my vagina and rub on my panties, causing major irritability. I finally went to several consultations and decided on a little fancy Institute on the corner of Beverly Hills. They charged 4500. I am one week out and most of the swelling is gone, there is no pain and I have recovered well. HOWEVER, the doctor did not trim enough off, the right side still sticks out and I can tell will be a problem. LADIES! BEFORE you get this surgery , take photos of vagina to your doctor so you can show him how much labia you want off. I was very clear with my doctor that I wanted almost all of the "extra meat" removed (as much as medically possible) WELL! He did not remove enough and now I have paid 4500$ for only a "slight" improvement. Adjectives are not enough for doctors when describing what you want (obviously), so you really should bring a photograph. So many doctors performing this surgery do not remove enough, so basically most pre op photos just look like a smaller size of a "large labia". The labia can be almost completely removed (without complications) to give you that neat little coin slot look, that most women want!