He's the Best I've Seen - Beverly Hills, CA

His fillers are a tad more than other docs, but...

His fillers are a tad more than other docs, but he's REALLY skilled, and actually a plastic surgeon which is rare for people administering fillers. Also, he's really nice and HONEST. If he thinks you don't need something, he tells you. I haven't seen anyone who does better work and I consult like crazy before I do anything. Also, he has his own photos, not those administered by the company. That's really rare. Finally, he knows how to administer filler in areas that help people avoid traditional surgery (and that most docs don't know how to do).

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I read about him in New Beauty and then did a consult. I do a lot of consults because I blog on beauty. I haven't found anyone better.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Juvederm community.

Well, that's a good question, but hard to explain. Because he's the only one I've come across who can do a neck lift by injecting filler behind the jawline. It's amazing actually. I've met doctors who have done injectables for years and they can't do this. I had that done and he also advised that when you do things to the middle of your face, it ages you, do the outside, and you get a nice lift without any surgery.