plumped up my lips lol - Beverly Hills, CA

So I actually did my lips in my home town and I...

so I actually did my lips in my home town and I was soo scared but then I was excited however you can imagine they actually added 1 full syringe to my upperlip so now ineed some in my lower lip, it was a good experience imean never again will I do it but I like the fact that your able to really just rock your lipstick. I did not feel anything at all not even a pinch nothing
Euphoria

She was really caring and nice and patient.

Do you have any b4 and after pics? I want to do this this month but i am afraid restylane will give me an encapsulated papules under upper lip? Did you have duck bill? If so for how long?
If you liked it so much why did you say you will never do it again?
I would never do it again because basically I would be paying about 1000$ every six months since it wears out since I needed one syringe in my upper lip and one on my bottom lip that's why iwouldnt do it again lol. I wanted to do it for the experience, so I can write a review ;)
Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying.  Yeah it can add up quickly.
yeah its pretty pricey maybe once im older with lower lips ican start lol
I think lip implants are cheaper in the long run, but come with more risks.  I totally get waiting- I just recently started up with botox because I felt it was time :)  Aging is no fun!