When Friends Rave About Your Apearance but Don't Know What You Had Done... - Beverly Hills, CA

Because I wanted to look Fantastic for almost 50...

Because I wanted to look Fantastic for almost 50...

Hi Santa Barbara,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the IPL community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

"Dr. V came highly recommended and I had seen him on a television program once. I never really considered any facial procedures, then my face started falling and I had terrible brown spots. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. V and he examined me, discussed potential procedures and we agreed on three, IPL for the brown spots, botox and some juvederm to lift my face. So far, he has done one course of IPL, botox on my forehead and juvederm around my face. I couldn't believe friends and co-workers reactions to the fantastic results I received. I had so many compliments on how good I looked that I began to wonder why I waited so long to do it in the first place. If you feel like looking your best, go to Dr. V and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. He definitely has a “Magic Wand.”