Inner Thigh Liposuction - Beverly Hills, CA

I had liposuction because I've always had fat...

I had liposuction because I've always had fat inner thighs that rub all the time. I'm a long distance runner and often had to stop due to the chafing pain.

I had tumescent liposuction on local anesthesia. I have never experienced worst pain! The local anesthesia shots hurt. I exeprienced the worst pain at 2am the night of the procedure.

Today, four days post op I'm still a bit sore and purple all over. Its massively severe swelling so I can't see results yet.

Hi nicebellymom Just wondering how you like thighs now six months out. Want to get this done but my surgeon is recommending me to go under general for my hips and lower abdomen as well. Thanks!
I absolutely love it! theres actually have space between my legs. No more rub chub! I proably have about one inch off the inside of each thigh. My pants no longer waste at the inner thighs. The pain was worth it. I love my thighs :)
Great to hear you're happy with the results. Can I ask how long it took for the thigh gap to appear? I had inner thigh/ knee lipo last week and I guess I'm still swollen but not seeing any difference yet and am wondering what to expect and when. Thanks
Dr. Gary Takowsky

Great service and nice staff